Monday, December 12, 2011

After a Hiatus

Yes..its been a while since i wrote..for no particular reasons. It is just that my laziness got the better of me. Some things in life have changed drastically while most else is as it was a couple of years ago.

Now I travel a bit longer to get to work and in turn am later that i used to be...nevertheless am not complaining..Thank God no one else is..not in touch with ol fellas..my buddies from blore..now I dont know how that happened. but yes..matter of fact is am not in touch. Again i love the space i am in today. Its me over everything, its my job over most things and its my family over most other people i know. This, in a way feels good, not because i like to be hibernating but because its that space in life when i have given me full importance. It is what I do that matters the most to me. yes, fb has taken a backseat too.. Log in like once a week and check fren requests etc..dont bother to peep into other people`s profiles which i think will be the best change that i could have wished for.

On the writing front, i wish i could have written ad copies or graduated to writing something else..beside web copies..i am getting there soon and it feels good to think and ruminate on such thoughts...

No comments: